Wednesday, October 05, 2005

11 months old! Now the fun of the holidays really starts. It kicks off with Anna’s first Halloween- she’s going to be a frog! I got her a fuzzy frog costume with a warm hood, so she’ll be nice and cozy, as well as adorable. It’s already getting chilly here, and the cool days are beginning to outnumber the warm ones. For Halloween, we’ll be taking Anna to Boo at the Zoo at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.

The weekend of Halloween, we’ll be visiting Monica and Chad in Virginia and celebrating at Mo’s baby shower. They’ve just moved into a new townhome and I can’t wait to see it and the baby’s room. Mostly, though, I’m just looking forward to seeing Monica and giving her a big hug! I miss having her near us and I’m so excited to give that baby belly a rub!


I just heard from my friend and neighbor, Jen, that she gave birth to her baby girl, Olivia, on the 4th! She was about one month early, too, but is doing just fine, weighing in at 5 pounds, 15 ounces. Jen had some complications following the birth but is doing okay now, so I’m going to go visit them this afternoon.

Also, welcome to the world, Vivian Belle! She was born September 26th to our good friends in Chicago, John and Jen. Vivian is their third daughter, and Maya and Lydia are thrilled to have a little baby sister to play with and take care of. So congratulations to both my Jen’s and their families. I can’t wait for Anna to meet these little girls! --Megan

No comments: