Sunday, April 23, 2006

Friends


Anna is totally in awe of Kira, my friend Lisa's 5 year old daughter. I mean TOTALLY in awe. With family in town this weekend, we had a BBQ on Saturday for everyone to come and visit, and Anna spent the afternoon chasing after Kira and doing everything that Kira did. It was truly beautiful to watch, they were adorable! Kira got into the game, too, kissing and hugging Anna and also scooting around on the floor as Anna scooted after her as fast as she could.



Though they are 4 years apart, it's really fun for Lisa and me to see them playing and laughing together. They'll grow up like cousins or sisters, it's very surreal for me. The next generation, in action!

1 comment:

Turtle Runner said...

They were really cute together! And Kira's always asking me for a little sister - so thank you Anna for so many reasons, but mostly for being so darn cute!