Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Gymboree!

Here's Anna modeling her new Gymboree ensemble. Once or twice a year, I can't resist the cuteness and I end up splurging big time on baby clothes at Gymboree. They have really adorable matched sets of clothes that cost three or four times as much as regular Target brand baby clothes. This time, I got into double trouble because the day I walked in, the salesgirls told me I "only" had to spend $50 to get a 50% off coupon for later in the month... and I fell for it!

So, now Anna has several outfits of overpriced fancy baby clothes, and another 50% off coming later in the month. I'm such a sucker, sigh...

Oh, well! At least she looks really cute!
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, grandmem will go for something at 50% off! let's shop next week.

Anonymous said...

Definitely worth the $$$....she is too adorable!