Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Guess this means it's time to clean my room

While I was getting ready this morning, I noticed a disturbing amount of total quiet coming from the other side of the room. Anna and Silvia were playing by my bed and, as I walked over to see what was going on, I was met by a distressing sight. And gross, so gross.

They were both sitting there with pacifiers in their mouths that Anna had fished out from underneath the bed. Now, considering Anna hasn't used a binkie in years, Silvia never used one, and the ones under the bed were infant-size, those suckers had been entertaining the monsters under the bed for at least 4 years.

AT LEAST.

I let out a big "EEK! EWWW! YUCK!!!" and un-plugged the girls with a distinct popping sound. Then I marched them both to the bathroom for an extended date with their toothbrushes.

Probably I need to peek under the bed and see what else is there. Lord only knows what other relics of newborns past are lurking there.

Here's the one, I knew I'd seen it before... Anna, age 6 months.

1 comment:

Lea said...

Awww...Anna as a baby! Too precious!

Trying not to think about what was on those pacifiers!