Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Play-doh, the journey continues

I was at Target yesterday, (because I am always at Target), just looking around. It's about 3 minutes from my house and I spend way too much time there, but it's just! so! addicting! I always go in to find a shirt for me, or pick up some groceries or whatnot. I always leave with something for the girls.

Yesterday, I found a pack of 50 different Play-doh shape cutters for about $8. Heaven! Anna is still hesitant to mix her colors and still wants me to make her shapes for her, but I'm no Play-doh artist. I can make pancakes and snakes, that's about it.

But now, oh the variety! This morning we sat for over an hour, playing with giraffes, frogs, people, elephants, alligators, triangles, stars and on and on. We played so long and so intently that eventually Anna got tired of Play-doh, something that has never before occured.

Now that is what I call I a great purchase!

No comments: