Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Sisters together

Not a lot to write today. It's our first week solo, now that Kurt has gone back to work, and I was definitely very, very tired yesterday. Silvia got up at 5 a.m. this morning and, though she wasn't fussy, did not want to go back to sleep. I entertained her in bed for about an hour before it occurred to me to try putting her in the baby swing, which we had brough into our room for just such an occasion. Worked like magic! But, by then I was pretty much awake and it was almost time to start the day anyway, so I'm sort of stuck with a Sleep-Deprived Wednesday. Oh, well. That's what Starbucks is for, right? (If you know me at all, you know my Starbucks addiction. It's not the best coffee, it's overpriced, I know, but... well... it's everywhere and it's SO convenient!)

Here's the pictures. Anna finally got comfortable enough to want to hold Silvia this morning, it was too cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics. Looks like Anna is taking the big sister responsibilities well.

Jen